PULL DOLLY STYLE Tracks
By definition, a pull dolly is a multi-wheeled dolly pulled back and forth via a motor gear box assembly.
Harmax pull dolly tracks:
- Thousands of tracks in production world-wide over the last 40 plus years.
- A key component to the longevity of these systems, is the heavy-duty structural design.
- Our systems are designed to with-stand clamp truck traffic.
- Constant tension cable drive between motor and dolly. No slipping. No adjustment in the field.
- Requires minimal maintenance.
- Easy to operate.
- Harmax solutions are engineered to interface to all types of unwinds and rewinders.
Our goal is too safe-guard operators by reducing physical handling of material rolls while eliminating clamp trucks whenever possible.
Included in video:
- Double dolly with independent motors designed to convey two rolls of material.
- Double dolly with turn and tip stations to butt roll return lines.